Lateliergreen.com (the “Site”) is owned and run by SMATTI SISTERS LTD. (“we”, “us” or “our”). Your privacy is taken very seriously and steps are taken to ensure your privacy is protected at all times. We also believe it is important to let you know what information is collected from the Site and why, and what we do with this information.
At L’ATELIER GREEN , we collect personal information about you in order to provide a personalised experience catered to you. This also allows us to alert you to administrational, product or service changes, and for marketing purposes. We gather this information about you when you engage in the following ways:
- You register with or subscribe to lateliergreen.com and marketing channels.
- You use our online services and place orders.
- You sign up to competitions or special offers.
- You interact with us online via social media, digital advertising on our or any other website where L’ATELIER GREEN are represented.
- You ask for information, provide a testimonial or feedback, comment on blogs and articles that are represented by L’ATELIER GREEN.
- You attend an event hosted by us or where we are acting as sponsor.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
We may collect and store information which includes one or more of the following information about you:
* Title * Your Name * Delivery & Billing Address * Phone Number * E-mail Address (Collectively ‘Your Personal Data’).
HOW WE USE 'YOUR PERSONAL DATA'
‘Your Personal Data’ enables us to provide the following;
- A personalized service on the Site which targets information, services, content and offers relevant to you
- To alert you to any administrational, product or service changes
- For Marketing purposes such as competitions, promotions, or marketing events, etc.
In the event you do not wish for us to use ‘Your Personal Data’ for marketing purposes, please either:
- Click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the emails we have sent you (if any).
- Contact our Customer Service Team via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and if you wish to be removed from our marketing database.
We will never collect personal data about you without your explicit consent. We will retain the data until the time at which you decide to ‘unsubscribe’ (as above). L’ATELIER GREEN will also conduct an annual review of all data held by the company and will remove any data no longer needed.
You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us at email@example.com. We will provide this information as soon as reasonably possible, and in any event within any statutory time limits. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
L’ATELIER GREEN will neither sell your personal data to third parties nor market it elsewhere. The employees of L’ATELIER GREEN are duty-bound to respect the confidentiality of your data.
If you wish to discuss the personal data we hold about you or make a complaint, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance in order that we can investigate thoroughly.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure and is kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is used.
If your personal details change or if you have any queries about how we use your personal data, please notify L’ATELIER GREEN by emailing our Customer Service team at email@example.com .
AUTOMATICALLY RECORDED INFORMATION
When you access the L’ATELIER GREEN website, general non-personal information (Internet browser used, number of visits, average time spent on site, pages viewed) is recorded automatically (not as part of website maintenance). This information is used to gauge our website's appeal and to improve its content and functionality. Your data is not processed any further nor is it transmitted to any third parties.
TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EEA
We shall not transfer your personal information outside the UK or the EEA without your consent.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a cookie internet file, a small file that is sent by our web server to your computer, which we can access when you make return visits to our website.
In line with the ICC UK Cookie Guide, four types of cookies function online:
Category 1: strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Category 2: performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Category 3: functionality cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Category 4: targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
To process an order, we need your credit / debit card number and expiry date, plus any security details that the credit card processor may require.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information